METROPOLITAN FASHION WEEK ALL STARS CLOSING GALA & 10TH ANNIVERSARY
Metropolitan Fashion Week All Stars Closing Gala will take place Saturday, October 1, 2022, at The Iconic Los Angeles City Hall. The evening will include a one-of-a-kind international fashion competition featuring high fashion masterpieces inspired by world architecture and designed by fashion delegations from over 35 countries competing for the prestigious title of Metropolitan Fashion Week All Star. In addition to the International Fashion Design Competition, the gala will also include fashion shows by Erick Bendaña of Nicaragua, the reigning 2020/2021 Metropolitan Fashion Week All Star winner as well as two world-renowned fashion designer collections.
- 6:00pm Media
- 6:15pm Red Carpet
- 6:15pm VIP Lounge & 1st Row
- 6:30pm 2nd Row & General Admission
- 6:45pm Special Presentation TBA
- 7:00pm Show Begins
- 9:30pm Photos with Models & Designers
- Please be advised that the doors will not be open earlier than 6:00pm
We are so grateful to celebrate our 10 year anniversary with you. As a THANK YOU we are offering an additional 10% discount for guests who purchase their tickets in the next 24 hours
- VIP Lounge: Includes 1 (one) Bottle service - premium seating 4 people max . Meet & Greet with Fashion Designers & Models. Check in opens at 6:15pm Use discount code VIP10
- 1st Row: (1) one Complementary Glass of wine, Meet & Greet with Fashion Designers & Models. Check in opens at 6:15pm Use discount code 1stRow10
- 2nd Row: Check in opens at 6:20pm Use discount code 2ndRow10
- General Admission: Check in opens at 6:30pm Use discount code GA10
- Tickets will not be sold at the door
- Refunds Policy: Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please ensure date works with your schedule. In case of an event cancellation without a reschedule date, a full refund will be automatically issued to each patron on the credit card used to purchase.
- DUE TO CITY HALL’S HIGH SECURITY, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. ALL GUESTS ARE ASKED TO BRING ID (DRIVERS LICENSE, PASSPORT, CA ID)
- ADDRESS: 201 N Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (Los Angeles City Hall Parking Structure address between Temple and 1st St)
- Free Parking Available. Parking Structure can be entered from Los Angeles Street heading south ½ block pass Temple. Entrance is on the right (West) side of the street. You will be directed to drive underground to the P2 level. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor exit the building and walk across the street. There will be a security officer to check you in. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor. You will arrive at the Rotunda.
- If you are taking UBER, LYFT, TAXI or Public Transportation: Your entrance check-in will be on 200 N Main St, Los Angeles CA.
- Please allow additional time for parking. All guests must be in their seats by 7:00pm. Any empty seats will be filled at that time
- Dress Code: Dress to Impress.... Ladies Evening Gowns, Gentlemen Business Suit or Tuxedo. No one in jeans, tennis shoes, flip flops or shorts.
- The Metropolitan Fashion Week will take place in the Forecourt & Rotunda at the Los Angeles City Hall. To ensure the safety of our models and the security of the venue, food and beverage will not be served or allowed at Los Angeles City Hall during the Fashion Show.
- COVID19 Metropolitan Fashion Week will implement & follow CDC, State, venue, and local guidelines for COVID-19 safety in effect at the time of the show.
- Media Credentials Application
- Models Application
- IG MetropolitanFashionWeek
- IG #MetroFW
- Metropolitan Fashion Week video highlights click here
METROPOLITAN FASHION WEEK is one of the fastest growing fashion weeks in the United States, with shows in Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Palm Springs and soon, New York and Miami. Metropolitan Fashion Week has made a global impact on the fashion scene by presenting events held in dramatic, non-traditional venues that showcase not only fashion designers and costume designs, but also the most beautiful venues each city has to offer. Celebrating the world of fashion and costume designers in the categories of Avant Garde and Couture Gowns, Metropolitan Fashion Week spotlights over 750 works of art created by international fashion and costume designers and are original “one-of-a-kind” creation.
Metropolitan Fashion Week was founded by Eduardo Khawam in Seattle, WA in 2012.
Metropolitan Fashion Week is celebrating 10 Years.
- 12 Cities
- 25 Iconic venues
- 55 Shows
- 175 International Fashion Designers from 43 Countries
- 750 Models
- 25, 000 Guest
- 1 Amazing Production Team
On behalf of the entire Metropolitan Fashion Week team, we would like to thank our guests, designers, sponsors, production team, hair and make-up teams, photographers and city officials, for their continues support of Metropolitan Fashion Week and our mission to provide a platform to showcase fashion and costume designers from around the world.
INDEMNITY AGREEMENTAny Company/Business/Individual attending Metropolitan Fashion Week, shall indemnify, hold harmless and defend Metropolitan Fashion Week and its directors, officers, employees, agents, stakeholders, sponsors, and affiliates from and against all claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, losses, settlements, judgements, costs and expenses.
Photo use Release. Any Company/Business/Individual attending Metropolitan Fashion Week hereby grant and authorize the right to take, edit alter, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute and make use of any and all pictures or video taken at Metropolitan Fashion Week to be used in and/or for legal promotional/marketing material. This authorization extends to all languages, media formats and markets now known or hereafter devised. This authorization shall continue indefinitely. I hereby hold harmless and release all liability, petition and causes of action for myself, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons may make while acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.